Valley City Police Department (VCPD) provides law enforcement services for the City of Valley City. VCPD provides the following services Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM:
- Fingerprinting - $10 fee, requires photo ID
- Issues Transient Merchant License
- Issues Cat or Dog License
- Issues Kennel License
- Millions of Americans will enjoy 4th of July celebrations. There are many public displays while many will be using consumer fireworks. Use this holiday celebration for your enjoyment. The sale in North Dakota is from June 27 to July 5th. Fireworks may be detonated July 1 – July 5 from 8am to 11pm (On July 4, […]Read More »
- Buying & Using Fireworks in Valley City Valley City’s Fireworks Regulations for the July Independence Days The city ordinance indicates: The sale of fireworks starts June 27th of each year and ends July 5th. The days of detonation or using your fireworks ARE NOT the same as the sale days. Fireworks may be detonated on […]Read More »
- Give Blood! Help make everyday moments possible for patients in need. Tuesday, October 16 11:30 am to 6:00 pm Wednesday, October 17 11:30 am to 6:00 pm Stoudt-Ross Ford Showroom For appointment call 800-917-4929 or online at www.bloodhero.com Sponsor code: valleycity Please bring your photo ID and donor card. Free cholesterol testing with every donation! […]Read More »
- Free app allows residents to send anonymous tips directly to police from their smartphone VALLEY CITY, ND – February 12, 2018 – The Valley City Police Department now allows the public to share important public safety information anonymously by sending them a secure message about crimes or suspicious activity in Valley City via a free smartphone […]Read More »
Abused Persons Outreach Center (APOC) of Valley City
North Dakota Attorney General: Scam Prevention
North Dakota Attorney General: Common Scams
North Dakota Attorney General: Do Not Call Registration
North Dakota Attorney General: In Case of Identify Theft
City-County Health District: Server Training
Upcoming Server Training (held at VCPD) on Sunday, August 18 at 6:30 PM and Sunday, August 22 at 6:30 PM
To schedule, call (701) 845-8185
North Dakota Safety Council: Responsible Beverage Server Online Training
ND Safety Council offers three 2-hour training modules: basic server, large event server course, owner/manager course.
Valley City Police Department: Server Training
Upcoming Server Training (held at VCPD) on Sunday, October 27 at 6:30 PM.
To sign-up, call (701) 845-3110. Training is offered quarterly.