The Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting will begin on Wednesday, January 13, 2021, at 4:00 PM CT, at City Commission Chambers, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND. Members of the public are not permitted in the Commission Chambers due to COVID-19 and as allowed in ND Executive Order 2020-16.
Members of the public may view the meeting live online (https://zoom.us/j/99334849197), or listen by calling (1-253-215-8782) Webinar ID: 993 3484 9197.
DATE: Wednesday, January 13th, 2021
TIME: 4:00 P.M.
- Call meeting to order.
- Roll call.
- Approve minutes from November 4, 2020 meeting.
- Open public hearing for preliminary plat and rezone application for Auditor’s Lot 2 of SW1/4 NE1/4 & NW1/4 SE1/4 Sec 26-T140N-R58W Barnes County, to be replatted immediately following annexation as Lot 1 Nextera Addition the City of Valley City.
- Open public hearing for consideration of an application for Amendment No. 7 to Final Plat of Legacy Townhomes Planned Unit Development, City of Valley City, requesting subdivision of land for addition of multifamily housing.
- Discussion on penalties for zoning violations (City Attorney Martineck).
- Building/Fire Inspector Report.