Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Call to Order
- Public Works reports.
- Discuss cost for the Standpipe roof repair (Operations Superintendent Differding)
- Discuss Contract with Jordan Transformer, LLC to Drain, Inspect, and Report Cause of Motor Trip in a URS Tap Changer attached to the Transformer, in the amount of $14,234.00 (Electrical Superintendent Senf)
- Discuss Contract with Resco to purchase transformer in the amount of $19,093.00 (Electrical Superintendent Senf)
- Discuss special assessment caps for sanitary sewer reline (City Auditor Richter)
All costs will be shared with the city at 50/50 with a special assessment upper limit of $3,000 per
service. Any cost over the $3000.00 limit will be picked up by the city. Reasoning for this policy is as follows:
Re-lining projects do not have as long a life expectancy as a new/replacement sewer main project.
No street surface replacement is necessary.
6. Discuss status of Ordinance 1032, Amending Title 4, Alcoholic Beverages (City Attorney Mertins)
7. Discuss new parking control position for VCPD (Police Chief Hatcher)