City Commission Meeting
Valley City, North Dakota
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Call To Order
Pledge of Allegiance (Please Stand)
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
Minutes from March 3, 2020 meeting
Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approve Electrician, Plumber and/or Mechanical
Contractor License(s) for the following businesses:
- Differding Electric, LLC
- Hope Electric, Inc.
- Sheyenne River Repair
- Approve House Movers License for the following
- Liechty Homes, Inc.
Roll Call: Magnuson Erickson Powell Bishop Carlsrud
Attorney General’s “A Citizen’s Guide to North Dakota Open Records & Open Meetings Laws” *A member of the public does not have the right to speak to the governing body at an open meeting. The public is only entitled to see and hear what happens at a meeting, and to record or broadcast those observations.
- No personal attacks to persons present or not
- No inflammatory language used during time that you have the platform
- 5 minute maximum or as directed by the chair
- Thank you for participating in City Government.
- Approve first reading of Ordinance No. 1051, an Ordinance Annexing Auditor’s Lot 5 of the NE ¼ of the SW ¼ of Section 27, Township 140, Range 58 (Bridgetown Partners, Donny Eberle)
Roll Call: Powell Bishop Magnuson Erickson Carlsrud
- Approve Resolution No. 2246, a Resolution Determining Sufficiency of Protests for Paving Improvement District No. 120 (NDDOT Project No. UGP-2-999(051), PCN 2280) on Central Avenue S (City Auditor Richter)
Roll Call: Erickson Powell Magnuson Bishop Carlsrud
- Approve Resolution No. 2247, a Resolution Determining Sufficiency of Protests for Paving Improvement District No. 121 (2020 Seal Coat) (City Auditor Richter)
Roll Call: Bishop Erickson Powell Magnuson Carlsrud
- Approve Resolution No. 2248, a Resolution Accepting Bid and Awarding Contract for Paving Improvement District No. 121 (2020 Seal Coat) (KLJ)
Roll Call Magnuson Erickson Powell Bishop Carlsrud
- Rural Opioid Prevention Education & Support (ROPES) Update (Theresa Will, City County Health District)