The City Commission will meet on Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 5:00 PM CT, via Microsoft Teams. Board Members may attend from alternate locations to minimize group size and contact, as recommended by state and federal government officials due to COVID-19 and as allowed in ND Executive Order 2020-16. Members of the public may view the meeting online.
Call To Order
Pledge of Allegiance (Please Stand)
Best Tasting Water Presentation (Eric Volk, ND Rural Water)
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
Minutes from March 18, 2020 meeting
Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approve Monthly Reports from the Fire Chief, Building Inspector, Auditor, Municipal Judge and Public Works Accountant.
- Approve Monthly Bills for the City and Public Works in the Amount of $
- Approve Raffle Permits for Barnes County Wildlife Federation, Valley Quilters
Roll Call: Magnuson Erickson Powell Bishop Carlsrud
During the COVID-19 emergency, members of the public may request to make a public comment regarding city business by contacting City Hall (701) 845-1700 by 12 NOON on the day of the meeting to make arrangements.
Attorney General’s “A Citizen’s Guide to North Dakota Open Records & Open Meetings Laws” *A member of the public does not have the right to speak to the governing body at an open meeting. The public is only entitled to see and hear what happens at a meeting, and to record or broadcast those observations.
- No personal attacks to persons present or not
- No inflammatory language used during time that you have the platform
- 5 minute maximum or as directed by the chair
- Thank you for participating in City Government.
- Approve second and final reading of Ordinance No. 1051, an Ordinance Annexing Auditor’s Lot 5 of the NE ¼ of the SW ¼ of Section 27, Township 140, Range 58 (Bridgetown Partners, Donny Eberle)
Roll Call: Erickson Powell Magnuson Bishop Carlsrud
- Approve Resolution No. 2251, a Resolution Approving Plat of Waterfront Meadows (City Attorney Martineck)
Roll Call: Bishop Erickson Powell Magnuson Carlsrud
- Approve Resolution No. 2252, a Resolution Approving Plat of Plecity Mobile Home Park Addition (City Attorney Martineck)
Roll Call: Magnuson Bishop Powell Erickson Carlsrud
- Update regarding garbage collection remainder of this week (President Carlsrud)