Monday, April 13, 2020
The City Commission will meet on Monday, April 13, 2020 at 4:00 PM CT, via conference call. Board Members may attend from alternate locations to minimize group size and contact, as recommended by state and federal government officials due to COVID-19 and as allowed in ND Executive Order 2020-16. Members of the public may listen to the meeting by calling (701) 845-8150, enter conference id# 656635.
Call to Order
- Auditor to read Sections 57-11-01, 03 and 07 of the North Dakota Century Code pertaining to the duties of the Board of Equalization.
- President declares the hearing open
- Report from Assessor
- Requests from Property Owners
The City Board of Equalization is accepting personal appeals from individual property owners via teleconference, written, or digital submissions. The State Board of Equalization will also hear appeals through these alternate methods this year. In-person attendance is not required, and appeals can be provided by email or letter; please contact your local assessor at 701-845-8123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, by noon April 13th, 2020 to appeal the assessment.
- Auditor’s report on any written communication
- Motion to close hearing
Roll Call: Bishop Magnuson Powell Erickson Carlsrud
- Commission to review the assessment books. Motion to approve the assessment books as prepared by the City Assessor. (Note any changes to assessment books in separate motion).
Roll Call: Magnuson Bishop Erickson Powell Carlsrud