Tuesday, April 21, 2020
The City Commission will meet on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 5:00 PM CT, via Microsoft Teams. Board Members may attend from alternate locations to minimize group size and contact, as recommended by state and federal government officials due to COVID-19 and as allowed in ND Executive Order 2020-16. Members of the public may view the meeting online. The meeting will be broadcast on CSI Channel 68, BEK Channel 26 and KOVC 1490 AM.
Call To Order
Arbor Day Proclamation
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
Minutes from April 1, 7, and 13, 2020 meetings
Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approve Raffle Permit for CHI Mercy Health Foundation
- Approve Electrician, Plumber and/or Mechanical Contractor Licenses for Bentson Electric, Sullivan Construction, Inc.
Roll Call: Powell Bishop Magnuson Erickson Carlsrud
During the COVID-19 emergency, members of the public may request to make a public comment regarding city business by contacting City Hall (701) 845-1700 by 12 NOON on the day of the meeting to make arrangements.
Attorney General’s “A Citizen’s Guide to North Dakota Open Records & Open Meetings Laws” *A member of the public does not have the right to speak to the governing body at an open meeting. The public is only entitled to see and hear what happens at a meeting, and to record or broadcast those observations.
- No personal attacks to persons present or not
- No inflammatory language used during time that you have the platform
- 5 minute maximum or as directed by the chair
- Thank you for participating in City Government.
- Public Hearing for Rezoning Block Plecity Mobile Home Park Addition (City Attorney Martineck)
Declare public hearing open.
Roll Call: Erickson Magnuson Bishop Powell Carlsrud
- Approve first reading of Ordinance No. 1053, an Ordinance Rezoning Block 3 Plecity Mobile Home Park Addition (City Attorney Martineck)
Roll Call: Magnuson Bishop Powell Erickson Carlsrud
- Approve Resolution No. 2253, a Resolution Approving Replat of Greenline Deere Second Addition (City Attorney Martineck)
Roll Call: Bishop Magnuson Erickson Powell Carlsrud
- Approve $500,000 funding from Bank of ND for the I-94 Regional Development Corridor water and sanitary sewer line extension project (City Auditor Richter)
Roll Call: Powell Erickson Magnuson Bishop Carlsrud