COVID-19 & SAFETY
Hi everyone, a few Tid-Bits
- North Dakota Smart, positive tests are up nationally, in North Dakota and in Barnes County. “You know the drill” do your best to be safe.
- If you are contemplating travel out of your local community, please visit the following website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-in-the-us.html. There are a few easy, common sense questions that may interest you.
- Celebrate “North Dakota Share the Road Safety Week” (June 21-27) https://www.newsdakota.com/2020/06/19/north-dakota-share-the-road-safety-week-june-21-27/
- Be safe drivers, avoid distractions like texting and remember pedestrians have the right of way at crosswalks
- Be safe riders, be alert and obey rules of the road
- Be safe walkers and joggers, wear visible clothing and always FACE traffic, do not walk or run with traffic. ENJOY
- “A FRIEND is one of the nicest things to have and one of the nicest things to be.” (Charlie Brown)
Blessings, Pray and Be Safe,