The City Commission Meeting will begin on Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at 3:30 PM CT, at City
Commission Chambers, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND. Members of the public are not permitted in the Commission Chambers due to COVID-19 and as allowed in ND Executive Order 2020-16.
Members of the public may view the meeting online https://zoom.us/j/93406241924 Listen by calling (1-253-215-8782) Webinar ID: 934 0624 1924
CALL TO ORDER
- Department reports.
a. Out of State Travel Requests
- Review monthly bills/reports (10 minutes) – (President Carlsrud)
- Request to approve the use of GSA contracting for the new addition on the fire hall.
(Fire Chief Magnuson)
- Discuss fees for temporary use permit and solicitor license. (City Attorney Martineck)
- Discuss fees for fire extinguisher inspection. (City Attorney Martineck)
- Review Amendment to Agreement for Permanent Flood Protection Phase III –
Construction Engineering (KLJ)
- Discuss contract for building inspection services – Midwest Inspection Services. (City