- “North Dakota Smart”. With our area schools and VCSU beginning face-to-face classes soon, a number of things have come to mind. COVID-19 is still around and has increasing numbers, so what to do? We live in a sparsely populated area of our United States. That said if we follow protocol, we should have a good opportunity to make this work safely for students, teachers and all. The people involved with our education systems have been researching the best protocols to minimize exposures and increase safety. Following the established guidelines of your school won’t “guarantee” success as there is risk, but failure to follow said guidelines will “guarantee” failure. Be patient and “do the right things”.
- Thursday the 27th is “Summer Nights on Central” from 6:00 – 9:00. The organizers do great work providing safety options for attendees. Get out and enjoy music, food and fellowship while social distancing.
- Fifth Avenue NW is paved and looks nice. Backfilling boulevards and light bases are coming soon.
- Hydration: Look to water first, you should drink water every day. Most people have been told they should drink 6 to 8, 8-ounce glasses of water each day. That’s a reasonable goal. However, different people need different amounts of water to stay hydrated. For some, fewer than 8 glasses may be enough. Others may need more than 8 glasses each day. Hydration is important for young and old. I was told if a person sweats and losses as little as 2% of one’s body weight, it can affect his/her decision making process!
- “America will never be destroyed from the outside”.
Blessings, Pray and Be Safe,