- This week is “Educators’ Appreciation Week”. Thank you teachers, cooks, custodians, counselors, paraprofessionals, aides, administrators, administrative assistants and all who contribute to education in our area. Your personal investment in our youth is greatly appreciated.
- The COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Please give full and honest consideration to having yours: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/keythingstoknow.html?s_cid=10496:covid%2019%20vaccine%20information:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21
- Our CCHD has vaccine on hand and will take walk-ins to be vaccinated. For your convenience, call ahead, 845-2059. Knowing you are vaccinated will provide a “comfort” for you as well.
- More and more people are our enjoying the freedom of outdoors. Drivers, please be alert to motorcycles, bicycles, joggers and walkers. Remember pedestrians have the right of way at crosswalks. Thank you.
- PLEASE, don’t text while driving. It is terribly dangerous.
- Thank you to our Valley City Postal Service as those folks served as “front line workers too. We always had mail delivery. “Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from swift completion of their appointed rounds”.
- Golfers, our courses are open and grounds crews are working to make the courses as nice as they can for this time of year. Each of us can help, please fix ball marks, replace divots, drive carts where directed and honor requests of the course management. In general, respect player and course etiquette. See “Arnie’s Rules”: https://www.golfdigest.com/story/arniesrules
- “The greatest gift of life is friendship.” (Hubert Humphrey)
Blessings, Be Kind, Be Respectful and Pray