- I hope your week has been safe & good with a little fun.
- Sue and I went to Medora with my brother and sister-in-law last week. Theodore Roosevelt National Park is truly one of our North Dakota “jewels”. We enjoyed the friendly people, park, the musical, Teddy Roosevelt Show”, “Legendary, A Campfire Tale” and numerous other things. Medora is one of many ND places to visit with family and friends. See: https://www.ndtourism.com/
- NOTE: Garbage containers and racks are only allowed on boulevards temporarily for “garbage pickup”. Please keep your boulevards “clean”. Thank you.
- “Participation is Essential to Self Government”. (Union Farmer) The United States is a system of self-government where citizens control, city, state & national through voting and participating. (Union Farmer) Participate in your local government by running for office or serving on committees. Volunteer for a committee by contacting City Hall. If you try serving and find it isn’t for you, you can always resign. Think about it.
- Trees need water and many Birch Trees are stressing. Take care of your tree(s) as you can make a difference, thank you.
- August 5th, be watching for “The Longest Table”. For details see: http://www.vclongesttable.org/
- Thank you to contributors again this week.
- “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground” (Theodore Roosevelt) Blessings, Be Respectful, Be Kind and Pray,