- Remember “Crazy Daze” is Wednesday July 28! Enjoy
- Last Monday was the “Let’s Walk Valley City” event. There were many booths providing education, fun and fellowship for approximately 600 people who attended. Thank you for a great job to all who organized the event and worked the booths.
- A lady asked me if I would “please” mention that there are many cigarette butts lying around town. A cigarette filter can take 18 months – 10 years to decompose. So PLEASE dispose of your cigarette butts and packages properly. Keep Valley City beautiful, thank you.
- Valley City State University (VCSU) held a “kick-off “ for its Forward Together Capital Campaign. VCSU is one of the “faces” of Valley City so please research the Forward Together Capital Campaign and consider helping.
- TREES are important to protecting lawns, flowers, street surfaces, reduce storm water runoff, increase property values and are beautiful. Trees are stressing and you can make a difference WATERING them. Birch trees especially appear to be having a tough time.
- Please research the Emerald Ash Borer as we have many Ash trees in Valley City: https://www.nd.gov/ndda/plant-industries/pest-survey-and-outreach/emerald-ash-borer-eab
- The COVID-19 Variant is attacking non-vaccinated people creating illness and some deaths. Get your vaccination, as your family and friends want you alive and healthy.
- August 5th, be watching for “The Longest Table”. For details see: http://www.vclongesttable.org/
- Thank you to contributors again this week.
- “No matter what accomplishments you achieve, somebody helps you.” (Wilma Rudolph) Blessings, Be Respectful, Be Kind and Pray,