- Finally!! It appears we will be Blessed with better weather for an extended period of time. There is getting to be less and less ice out there making walking and enjoying the good air more appealing. Mayo Clinic information says, “Exercise and physical activity are great ways to feel better, boost health and have fun”. See more at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/fitness/in-depth/exercise/art-20048389
- The other day while driving, a Bald Eagle was flying low along I-29 close enough for me to see its eyes. They are beautiful and majestic, what a treat.
- Thank you to all the folks who worked to make the North Dakota Winter Show (NDWS) a great event again this year. There was a plethora of vendors and attendance was terrific. I hope you were able to be there and enjoy. The “Petting Zoo” was a popular place; the youngsters seemed to be happy and smiling. Sue and I always enjoy attending “Cowboy Church” as it’s a great worship option. Kudos to the NDWS Board of Directors, Manager Brandee Moore and all the staff for facilitating this year’s show.
- “Kids Playing”. With nicer weather there will be more “Munchkins” out playing, please be careful when you are out driving.
- Our street crews are hauling snow and widening driving lanes to make driving easier, please take an alternate route from where they are working for your safety and theirs.
- Thank you to contributors again this week.
- “No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.” (Quotes Gram) Blessings, Respect, Kindness and Prayers,