- Last Thursday Sue and I were out “puttering” in our yard. Nothing serious, just scratching some compacted grass letting some fresh air, dry it a bit. Likely it wasn’t overly productive for the long run, but it was nice being outside.
- I am seeing more and more youngsters riding scooters and bikes. *Please watch for them, as they are having fun and sometimes stray onto the streets.
- “Our diet is not only what we eat. It is what we watch, what we hear, what we read, the people with whom we hang out and the things to which we subject our minds and souls. We need to be mindful of the things we put into our bodies emotionally, spiritually, and physically.” (From a friend)
- One of Valley City’s best-kept secrets may be the Barnes County Municipal Airport. There is a crew of folks who volunteer their time and expertise making it a valuable asset for Valley City and the region. There is a new fueling system offering Aviation Gas and Jet Fuel. Corporate and private traffic, hanger space and friendly fuel prices keep things hopping. For further information: http://www.barnescountyairport.com/
- To support The Autism Center, purchase patches at VCPD.
- Periodically I encourage people to consider sports officiating. During this tournament season, many of you likely know a person (maybe someone just like you) who officiated and enjoyed the “electricity” of the tournament atmosphere. Opportunities are plentiful; we have area people who officiated tournaments from high school districts to the NCAA Tournament. Think about it; “give back”.
- Thank you to contributors again this week.
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” (Albert Einstein) Blessings, Respect, Kindness and Prayers,