- Do you have your garbage cans? What a question, but with the high winds, garbage cans have been blown here there and everywhere. How about putting identification on your garbage cans so others can help you find them?
- Missouri River Energy Services (MRES) manages energy we utilize as a Public Power City and last week Tom Heller, MRES CEO, was here for a “member visit”. Our city staff and commissioners had opportunities to share thoughts, ask questions and hear updates from MRES and the energy industry. Thank you Tom.
- Garage sales abound in the summer; one can get some “deals” and also visit with folks. ONE THING, please refrain from attaching signs to metal power poles as adhesives and hard surfaces can damage the finish on poles. Thank you for your help.
- DOG POOP! Please, pick up after your dog and encourage others to do the same. The bags are FREE; help keep Valley City beautiful & safe.
- With all the rain this spring, most trees are growing rapidly now. Please check yours to see if trimming is needed as trees need air and light to be healthy. Trees are to be 8 feet above sidewalks and 15 feet above streets. For information on trimming trees, call City Hall, 845-1700 and see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAB7AYmJ-Hk
- Contributors; thank you again for helping this week.
- “If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.” (Bansky)
- Blessings, Respect, Kindness and Prayers,