- Hopefully you all made opportunities to enjoy the beautiful weather over the weekend. We walked comfortably with minimal winter clothing and even washed our car outside, though a long handled brush was used.
- Speaking of cars, if you are looking for a different vehicle, stop in at one of our local dealerships. Regardless of what you see on the lots, they are networked and can find most anything you want. “Give’m a shot”.
- We had a Missouri River Energy Services (MRES) Board Meeting last week; watch for a press release coming soon. MRES is researching long and short term adequate & reliable power supplies for us.
- At an AA meeting last week, a man got on his knees and prayed, “God, let your Will be my life”. It was powerful.
- HB1003 is the Higher Education Funding Bill for North Dakota colleges and universities. VCSU has been the number one ranked Elementary Education University in the nation and currently has over 1500 alumni in elementary and secondary North Dakota Schools. VCSU’s total funding package includes remodeling McCarthy Hall’s Education Department enhancing this already prestigious program. Please let your legislators know you support and ask them to support HB1003 also.
- If one is “texting”, who is driving the car?
- Valentine’s Day is Tuesday February 14. St. Valentine was a Christian Martyr and the recognizing of his martyrdom has evolved into a celebration of love in many regions of the world. St. Valentine’s Day first took place February 14, 1400 in Paris. Today, approximately 145 million greeting cards are exchanged, about 250 million roses are grown just for Valentine’s Day and nearly 8 billion conversational hearts are manufactured.
- Thanks to all who provide and proof material for this article.
- “Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.” ~ Lionel Hampton
Blessings, Pray, be Grateful and be Respectful,