Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance (please stand)
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
Minutes from October 15, 2019 meetings
Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approve Monthly Reports from the Fire Chief, Building Inspector, Auditor, Municipal Judge and Public Works Accountant.
- Approve Monthly Bills for the City and Public Works in the Amount of $
- Approve Raffle Permit for Art Club Valley City High School, CHI Health at Home, ND Hereford Association, SHINE
Roll Call: Bishop Erickson Powell Magnuson Carlsrud
Attorney General’s “A Citizen’s Guide to North Dakota Open Records & Open Meetings Laws” *A member of the public does not have the right to speak to the governing body at an open meeting. The public is only entitled to see and hear what happens at a meeting, and to record or broadcast those observations.
- No personal attacks to persons present or not
- No inflammatory language used during time that you have the platform
- 5 minute maximum or as directed by the chair
- Thank you for participating in City Government.
- Approve Resolution No. 2223, a Resolution
Placing City Sales, Use and Gross Receipts Tax Advisory Vote on Ballot of
Municipal Election to be held June 9, 2020 (City
Roll Call: Magnuson Bishop Powell Erickson Carlsrud
2020 Board Calendar (City Auditor Richter)
Roll Call: Erickson Magnuson Bishop Powell Carlsrud
Annual Maintenance Certification for NDDOT urban federal aid projects (KLJ)
Roll Call: Powell Magnuson Erickson Bishop Carlsrud
Amendment to Prepare the SRF Facility Plan for Paving Improvement District No.
119 & 119B (7th Avenue NW & 2nd Avenue NE), in an
amount not to exceed $8,500 (KLJ)
Roll Call: Bishop Magnuson Erickson Powell Carlsrud
- Approve Special Alcohol Event Permit for Fraternal Order of Eagles Aerie 2192 at North Dakota Winter Show for Cattleman’s Auction on December 6, 2019 (City Auditor Richter)
Roll Call Magnuson Erickson Powell Bishop Carlsrud