The City Commission Meeting will begin on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 3:30 PM CT, via Zoom.
Members of the public may view the meeting online https://zoom.us/j/93998991299 or Listen by calling (1-253-215-8782) Webinar ID: 939 9899 1299
Call to Order
- Department reports.
- Out of State Travel Requests
- Review monthly bills/reports (10 minutes) – (President Carlsrud)
3. Discuss changing the April 20th, 2021 Commission Meeting Date for NDLC training. (Deputy Auditor Klein)
4. Discuss making whole the negative cash balances in the Water (-95,748) and Street (-136,175) funds. (PW Manager Jacobson)
5. Discuss offering a bill credit of $5 for utility customers agreeing to go paperless by providing an email address. (PW Manager Jacobson)
6. Discuss Residential Building Permit and Inspection Fees. (City Administrator Crawford)
7. Discuss SRO Agreement. (Police Chief Hatcher)
8. Discuss 2021 vehicle bids. (Operations Superintendent Klemisch)
9. Discuss Main Street Seal Coat Project. (Operations Superintendent Klemisch)