The City Commission Meeting will begin on Tuesday, April 6th, 2021 at 2:30 PM CT, v at the City Commission Chambers, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND. Members of the public are not permitted in the Commission Chambers due to COVID-19 and as allowed in ND Executive Order 2020-16.
Members of the public may view the meeting online https://zoom.us/j/96827708966 or listen by calling (1 346 248 7799) Webinar ID: 968 2770 8966
Call to Order
- Commission Topics
a. Discuss Housing Incentives.
b. Discuss funds for Dam Signage.
- Department reports.
- Out of State Travel Requests.
- Discuss Battery Quotes for Southside Substation. (Electrical Superintendent Senf)
- Discuss Transformer Bids. (Electrical Superintendent Senf)
- Discuss Primary URD Cable Bids. (Electrical Superintendent Senf)
- Discuss $10,000 spending limit. (Electrical Superintendent Senf)
- Discuss Forester-Employee vs Contractor. (City Attorney Martineck)
- Discuss Road to Landfill Coop. (City Administrator Crawford)
- Quarterly Review of City Engineer Contract. (City Administrator Crawford)
- VCFD Building Update. (Fire Chief Magnuson)
- Discuss Utility Bills staying with the property. (City Administrator Crawford)
- Discuss Resolution for Modifications to the Electric Rates. (PW Manager Jacobson)