The City Commission Meeting will begin on Tuesday, July 6th, 2021 at 2:30 PM CT, at the City Commission Chambers, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND.
Members of the public may view the meeting online https://zoom.us/j/93612682161 or listen by calling (1 346 248 7799) Webinar ID: 936 1268 2161
Call to Order
- Commission Topics
a.Discuss Energy, Green & Base Load. (President Carlsrud)
2. Department reports.
3. Review monthly bills/reports (10 minutes) – (President Carlsrud)
4. Updated Information about Nextera. (City Administrator Crawford)
5. Quarterly Engineering Contract Fee Review. (City Administrator Crawford)
6. Discuss Reserving the $458,305.73 Refund from MRES for the New Public Works Service Center. (City Administrator Crawford)
7. Discuss Speakers for Central Ave. from Main Street to 4th Street North. (City Administrator Crawford)
8. Discuss Downtown Substation Upgrade. (Electrical Superintendent Senf)
9. Discuss Appointments to Planning and Zoning Commission. (City Attorney Martineck)
10. Year to Date Report of Fire Extinguisher business. (Fire Chief Magnuson)
11. Possible PFP Property Buyout. (City Administrator Crawford)
12. Leevers’ Parking Lot Restoration with 2023 Project. (City Administrator Crawford)