The City Commission Meeting will begin on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 2:30 PM CT, at City Commission Chambers, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND. Members of the public are not permitted in the Commission Chambers due to COVID-19 and as allowed in ND Executive Order 2020-16.
Members of the public may view the meeting online (https://zoom.us/j/94451906824?pwd=YlltYm4xUU1HUndvQVZiZ3JhZG9VQT09) Password 5RNV3K or listen by calling (1-669-900-9128) Webinar ID: 944 5190 6824 Password 418153
Call to Order
- Commission Topics
- Discuss Succession Planning for Building/Fire Inspector
- Department reports.
- Out of State Travel Requests
- Discuss Transformer bid (Electric Superintendent Senf)
- Review monthly bills/reports (10 minutes) – (President Carlsrud)
- Public Works Capital Budget Update (City Auditor Richter)
- Discuss crediting commercial garbage accounts that were closed during the COVID-19 due to ND Governor’s Executive Orders (2020-06, 2020-06.1, 2020-06.2, 2020-06.3) (City Auditor Richter)
- Engineering topics:
- Discuss local share for I-94 West Business Loop/Main Street hillslide repair scheduled in 2022 (KLJ)
- Discuss proposed Mill & Overlay work on 2nd Ave SE and 5th Ave SW (KLJ)
- Discuss Permanent Flood Protection Erosion Mitigation Phase 1 (Woodland Park and Riverview Drive) project (KLJ)
- Discuss granting easement for non-motorized trail access across city property (west Valley City railroad bed) (Bobby Koepplin)