The City Commission Meeting will begin on Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 3:30 PM CT, at City Commission Chambers, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND. Members of the public are not permitted in the Commission Chambers due to COVID-19 and as allowed in ND Executive Order 2020-16.
Members of the public may view the meeting online https://zoom.us/j/92661638526?pwd=NGU1WFJRYzhmVG5pNGVxdmYyR0JTUT09
Password: 9XdxaE or listen by calling (1-253-215-8782) Webinar ID: 926 6163 8526 Password 729838
Call to Order
- Department reports.
- Discuss bids for transformers for electrical department.
- Out of State Travel Requests
- Review monthly bills/reports (10 minutes) – (President Carlsrud)
- Discuss job title for City Administrator position (Commissioner Bishop)
- Discuss Nature Gardens (President Carlsrud)
- Discuss Water Service WS-16 surcharge for
unmetered water services to apartments, condominiums, townhouses and trailer
sites (President Carlsrud)
- Discuss Assistant Public Works (Operations) Superintendent Position for Succession Planning (City Attorney Martineck)
- Discuss Storm Water Management Plan for proposed Fire Department addition. (Building Inspector Andersen)
- Discuss changing disposal rate for trees from $0 to $5 per ton for commercial tree haulers. (Commissioner Erickson)