The City Commission Meeting will begin on Tuesday, October 2oth, 2020 at 5:00 PM CT, at City Commission Chambers, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND. Members of the public are not permitted in the Commission Chambers due to COVID-19 and as allowed in ND Executive Order 2020-16.
Members of the public may view the meeting online https://zoom.us/j/92492262531 or listen by calling (1 346 248 7799) Webinar ID: 924 9226 2531
Call To Order
Pledge of Allegiance (Please Stand)
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
Minutes from October 6th, 2020 meetings.
Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approve Application to Block off Street Request from JE Dunn Construction for the dates of 11/2/2020-11/6/2020 on Viking Dr. SW, from 4th Ave SW to VCSU Student Center Drive Way for the Center for the Arts Underground utilities.
2. Approve Raffle Permit for North Dakota Hereford Assn. for the date of 12/5/2020 held at the North Dakota Winter Show.
Roll Call: Bishop Magnuson Gulmon Erickson Carlsrud
During the COVID-19 emergency, members of the public may request to make a public comment regarding city business by contacting City Hall (701) 845-1700 by 12 NOON on the day of the meeting to make arrangements.
Attorney General’s “A Citizen’s Guide to North Dakota Open Records & Open Meetings Laws” *A member of the public does not have the right to speak to the governing body at an open meeting. The public is only entitled to see and hear what happens at a meeting, and to record or broadcast those observations.
- No personal attacks to persons present or not
- No inflammatory language used during time that you have the platform
- 5 minute maximum or as directed by the chair
- Thank you for participating in City Government.
- Form Selection Committee for City Engineering/Planning Services (RFQ). (City Administrator Crawford)
Roll Call: Gulmon Erickson Bishop Magnuson Carlsrud
2. Consider Final Review and Acceptance for Paving Improvement District No. 121. (KLJ)
Roll Call: Magnuson Gulmon Erickson Bishop Carlsrud