The City Commission Meeting will begin on Thursday, September 7th, 2023 at 2:30 PM CT, at the City Commission Chambers, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND.
Members of the public may view the meeting online https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83706646294 or listen by calling (1 346 248 7799) Webinar ID: 837 0664 6294.
Call to Order
- Department reports.
- Sanitation Department
- Water Department
- Electric Department
- Fire Department
- Police Department
- Street Department
- Review monthly bills/reports (10 minutes) – (Finance Director Klein)
- Discuss continued use of Fargo Landfill. (Public Works Accountant Jacobson)
- Discuss Garbage Hook Truck out of commission. (Public Works Accountant Jacobson)
- Discuss ordinances to address parking ticket enforcement and alcoholic beverage license requirements. (City Attorney Martineck)
- Discuss Wildlife Management within city limits. (City Attorney Martineck)
- Review Cost Proposals for Audit Services – (Finance Director Klein)
- KPH Request to Forgive LD’s – (City Administrator Crawford)
- Personal Leave – Compare to State Annual Leave – (City Administrator Crawford)
- Issued conditional letter of map revision for the City of Valley City, ND, Case No. 23-08-0015R - (City Administrator Crawford)
- Discuss removing abandoned fuel tank located in street right of way in conjunction with street project. (City Engineer)
- 2022 Audit Report by Eide Bailly – (Finance Director Klein) Begins at 4:00 PM.